now being taken - register
your interest or find out more by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
book a place or express your interest in any of the following courses,
- Food safety, H&S - eLearning and open learning - Book Now!
These courses can take place at a time and place to suit the learner.
Only the exam needs to be at a fixed time and place so get in touch (email@example.com) as soon as is convenient.
Seafood Quality Assessment - 5
day programme -
We can only organise these courses when we have enough (min 7) trainees interested. Please register your interest with Seafish
(L_Cooper@seafish.co.uk) and they will contact you when a course looks likely to proceed.
- Incompany introductory (half to one day) courses
are delivered on a case by case basis so get in touch.
for future courses are being assembled so register your interest
Training in Quality Assessment - a one day practical refresher
course for those who have already taken the Advanced programme
- 'an opportunity to calibrate your senses'.
courses in quality assessment - 2 delivered in August, with
more onsite courses planned. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
for more information.
Purification Operations - course planned for delivery by Southern
Shellfish Training Centre - email for details of next courses
Purification Management - 3 day training course
Scottish Shellfish Training Centre
Southern Shellfish Training Centre
DATES TO BE ANNOUNCED!
you would like to attend this type of training course
then let us know - email@example.com
and Shellfish Product Knowledge NEW!
new training programme ideal for managers new to the seafood industry, or even master
fishmongers; available as two online Study Guides covering
marine finfish and also
shellfish & non marine finfish product knowledge.
- Basic++ Fish Smoking NEW!
- The standard two day basic fish smoking course, plus up to three days of additional coaching
and practical activity using the AFOS Micro Kilns at the Grimsby Seafood Village Training Centre. .
completion of the eLearning programme is strongly advised before
attending the course.
- Course and coaching costs upon application. While the basic course can accommodate up to 8 persons, only two kilns are available for the follow on coaching sessions. .
- First course planned for June 19th 2017
To book a course or to find out more, email firstname.lastname@example.org