Sorry, but the link you have just used is out of date and no longer works. But no need to worry help is at hand.
Please continue to use our site to find what you are looking for using the search box above or the pull down Topic tabs above.
We would like an opportunity to fix the broken link so if you could email firstname.lastname@example.org with your problem link we'll get right onto it.
In your email please include:
1. - The page address you started from;
2. - The text with the faulty link;
1. - www.cieh.org/training/onshore-training/general-courses/food-safety
2. - Level 2/Elementary - taught courses in English. open learning programmes in various languages. There is an e-Learning course available in English. REHIS/CIEH approved
this tells us where the fault lies and gives enough information that we can contact to webmaster of that site to get their links updated.
And, if you think the information that you need isn't on the website at all then let us know what you were looking for and we'll do our best to find it and upload it for you and other users.
- Lee Cooper, Seafish and the Seafood Training Academy.